Apply to JIU (Application)
PC or Laptop
Admission Process Guideline
- Admission process start from submitting an application to JIU Admission office.
- Application form is available at both online and offline.
2. Required Documents
- IJAZAH : official high school graduation certification.
- SKHUN : transcript of National Exam and a high school.
- Rapor SMA : 3 years of high school grade.
- Foto : a digital format photo which taken within 3 month. (4cm X 6cm, 300 ppi, white background).
3. Entrance Exam
- An English test will be given to all applicants.
- The result of the JIU Entrance Exam will be use as a main guideline for admission and also scholarship award.
- Applicants are required to present one’s original ID Card (KTP or Student’s ID) for the test.
- The applicants who pass the entrance exam will be invited to the review.
- The interview is consist of English and Bahasa interview.
- The result of the interview will be use as a main guideline for admission and also scholarship award.
For more information, contact to JIU Admissions Office at +6281-1991-1725